Pages

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

December 2013 Glossybox Review

My first Glossybox! I recently purchased a three month subscription and I am very exciting to have finally gotten my December 2013 Glossybox. I can already see what some of the hype is about. There is just something great about getting a surprise in the mail.


The beauty goodies came wrapped in paper tied with a bow inside of a pink box as you can see. 


Inside my box was some shower gel from Anatomicals, moisturizing cream from Naobay, nail polish from Nails Inc. in victoria, a pumpkin mask from Michael Todd True Organics, and black eyeliner from Ardency Inn. It also came with a card that lists all of the products, tells a little bit about them, and gives the price and ounces for the full size products.

I think that I'm going to like most of the products and I'm looking forward to this month's box!

No comments:

Post a Comment